Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a brand new iMac (late 2012) that keeps losing its internet connection

I have a brand new iMac (late 2012) that keeps losing its internet connection - like every five minutes. I have had it for three weeks. During the first two weeks, it worked flawlessly. However, just as the refund period ended - it became desktop dead weight. Suggestions?

Mac mini (Mid 2011), iOS 5.0.1, Aperture 3

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 12:31 PM

Contact Apple's Express Lane and let them sort it out since it's a new machine.

5 replies

Apr 6, 2015 8:32 PM in response to michaelanthonyricco69

did u ever get a solution to this? I have the same 2012 mines 27". It drops after sleep sometimes and can't find anything. Wifi. Connection to the Internet. I pull up network assistant it just gives me blank stares and restart everything. It doesn't even see the time machines and they are still there. I have it right now in full error and my iphones allowing me to see everything as connected and I'm posting here in the forum while my iMac cannot. Doesn't happen all the time. Not sure why it happens or what's goinng on with It. Works great and then sudden wifi failure to recognize.

I have a brand new iMac (late 2012) that keeps losing its internet connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.