Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving back and forward through folders with either Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad

I have the Magic Mouse and I am shortly going to be getting the Magic Trackpad.

I was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to go back and forward through folders by using a touch gesture on the Magic Mouse and the Magic Trackpad.

For example:

I have a number of folders in the Pictures folder on my iMac, when I go into one of the folders inside Pictures, I then need to click on the left facing arrow (which is underneath the 3 colored dots) to go back and the right facing one to go forward.

I wondered if there was a touch gesture on either or both the Magic Mouse or the Magic Trackpad that would perform the same action as clicking on the arrows?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), iPad (3rd Gen) 32GB iPhone 5 32GB

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 8:20 AM

There are no replies.

Moving back and forward through folders with either Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.