Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My problem is that the iPod does not turn on. Everytime I attempt to turn it on it shows the Apple logo then a small icon showing a sad face with a warning sign.

IS MY IPOD DEAD?!?!?!?!?

I think I have the previous iPod Classic with a black glossy front and I am pretty sure it is glass at the front. My problem is that the

iPod does not turn on. Every time I attempt to turn it on it shows the Apple logo then a small icon showing a sad face with a

warning sign along with the Apple support website. At the same time I can hear the internal mechanics which is also very loud. I have attempted

to charge it as well as connecting it to itunes but no success. Could you please help?

iPod classic

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 9:50 AM

There are no replies.

My problem is that the iPod does not turn on. Everytime I attempt to turn it on it shows the Apple logo then a small icon showing a sad face with a warning sign.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.