Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer music from iTunes on my computer to my iPhone 4S?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.0.1, music stored on PC laptop

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 2:26 PM

4 replies

Aug 16, 2015 10:51 PM in response to anlew

Launch iTunes on your computer and plug into your iPhone to the PC. Click the "File" button and choose to add files or folder from your PC to iTunes library. Click the "Music" icon to sync the audio files. Check the "Sync Music" icon to decide to sync "Entire music library" or "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres". If you want to copy the entire music library, check that option and it is done by clicking "Apply". While you want to transmit only certain files, just choose the corresponding option and check the specific groups in the classifications below. After clicking "Apply", the transfer begins.If you want to view the transferred files, click the "Music" button under "On My Device" in the left column so that you can transfer music from iTunes to iPhone 4s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.