Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating a separate Itunes Account when one already exists

Please help!

My wife and I have sharated a MacBook for the past 4.5 years. At that time, we have always shared an Itunes account. Recently, we both have new Iphones and decided to make two different accounts for us. This has caused many problems. On my MacBook we have two computer accounts. We have two seperate Itunes accounts as well. This is worked out fine... until we recetly bought an IMAC. Everything that I have purchased on my personal Itunes account has transfered to the IMAC through the home sharing. Whenever I go to plug in my Iphone or IPAD the IMAC asks me to delete and sink the IMAC stuff instead of doing a transfer. The apps and songs that are on my IPod and IPad were purchased on my wifes Itunes account. I want them on my account. Also, this wont transer to my account when I plug them into the computer. Is there a way to get this stuff onto my account on the IMac?

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 5:25 PM

2 replies

Creating a separate Itunes Account when one already exists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.