Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ok so it's what 1-25-13 Siri is down... AGAIN for the fourth ever since i got this iPad on Christmas so yea I need her to be back up and running... How do I fix it if you won't.

Ok so it's what 1-25-13 Siri is down... AGAIN for the fourth ever since i got this iPad on Christmas so yea I need her to

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 8:27 PM

1 reply

Jan 26, 2013 1:42 PM in response to Randall T

Randall-

With some exceptions, Apple may not read this forum. Many of us here are just people with time on our hands who want to help.

If your WiFi internet link is not working, Siri will not work. One thing you can try is to unplug your WiFi router for a few seconds. Then reset the iPad's network at Settings-General-Reset-Reset Network Settings. You may have to reconnect the iPad to the WiFi.

There may be an iOS update beyond 6.0.1, in case that matters.

Fred

Ok so it's what 1-25-13 Siri is down... AGAIN for the fourth ever since i got this iPad on Christmas so yea I need her to be back up and running... How do I fix it if you won't.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.