Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto not printing to Canon MG 3200 Series

I cannot print any images from iPhoto to my Cannon MG 3200 printer. I can print other documents just fine. But even if I insert the image into a Word doc, it still will not print. I get a message saying the printer is offline and not connected, but it works fine for other docs. Any suggestions appreciated.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 7:51 AM

I had a similar problem, which was because I had two versions of the printer installed (USB and wireless).

When you select print, you get an initial dialogue box to select your Canon MG3200. Make sure you select the wireless one (second option for me). A second dialogue box with printer options also shows up. Make sure this is also the wireless printer (again, second option for me).

I was getting the offline error because I was only changing the printer in the first dialogue box, but not the second one.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2013 7:51 AM in response to gaubrielle

I had a similar problem, which was because I had two versions of the printer installed (USB and wireless).

When you select print, you get an initial dialogue box to select your Canon MG3200. Make sure you select the wireless one (second option for me). A second dialogue box with printer options also shows up. Make sure this is also the wireless printer (again, second option for me).

I was getting the offline error because I was only changing the printer in the first dialogue box, but not the second one.

iPhoto not printing to Canon MG 3200 Series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.