Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad product code MD910TU/A

Hi,

I have puchased an iPad 4th generation from authorized apple reseller in my country online. In the online store, the product number which I purchased was MD510TU/A but delivered one was MD910TU/A. I asked the reason of this and they said some products were imported in scope of special project. I was not satisfied with the answer and returned the item but my doubts are still groving. I suspected that the store was selling official apple products. If you search the product number MD910TU/A on the internet some Russian and Romenian sites will meet you regarding that the product was demo or something like that. Can you help me on this issue? What should I do? Is there any official apple community that unveil this?

Thanks,

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 3:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 10:50 AM

My understanding is that the demo models used in Apple Stores or Best Buy etc are not supposed to be resold and may not be fully functional. One way they could appear on the market is if they are stolen.

3 replies

iPad product code MD910TU/A

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.