Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi printing problems on 15" retina macbook pro with Mountain Lion

I have an Epson WP-4530. I have the latest software updates for Mountain Lion and for the printer. The printer is on my Wifi network and works with all my other iOS devices, Windows PCs and my Air.

I constantly have to re-setup the printer on my MacBook Pro 15" retina just to be able to print one or two things, then it can't connect again.

interestingly, I CAN print fine from a Windows 7 VM running in VMWare fusion ON THIS MAC! In fact, I shared the printer from the VM and can print to the WIndows shared printer with no issues.

Any ideas why I can't get this to stay set up correctly on Mountain Lion?

Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 5:13 AM

3 replies

Jun 18, 2013 3:35 PM in response to johnbryer

I am also having this issue. I have a Macbook Pro 13" and 15" and both have issues printing to my works Bizhub C360. It keeps saying "the printer does not support IPP/2.0, trying IPP 1.1" I have uninstalled and reinstalled this printer, installed the printer with an ip address, and even added the printer as a generic postscript printer to no avil. I have OS X version 10.8.4 with the appropriate printer driver. It will ocassionally print but only 1 out of every 5 times. Anyone have any other ideas?

Wifi printing problems on 15" retina macbook pro with Mountain Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.