Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When syncing my iPhone 5 (ios 6.0.2) with iTunes (11.0.1) the sync hangs up at Step 5 of 5..."waiting for items to copy". Any ideas?

When syncing my iPhone 5 (ios 6.0.2) with iTunes (11.0.1) the sinc hangs up at Step 5 of 5..."Waiting for items to copy". Any ideas?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2, Sync with iTunes Issue

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 7:49 AM

3 replies

Jan 26, 2013 7:49 PM in response to SeabreezeLA

Not sure what OS you are using on your computer, but I have XP (still, I know... nuts to have that old of an OS).

But I just upgraded to iTunes 11 today and it is taking FOREVER to sync to my 4th gen iPod Touch. I thought it was strange that all the photos had to sync again.

At any rate, it may look at times like it isn't doing anything. But I found out that when I went to the system settings in the iPod, and to the WiFi sync screen, I could see some progress.

I'm really not happy at all with this version of iTunes so far!!!

When syncing my iPhone 5 (ios 6.0.2) with iTunes (11.0.1) the sync hangs up at Step 5 of 5..."waiting for items to copy". Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.