Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Modified versions are appearing distorted & only the original prints

In one of my Events, all of the modified version thumbnails appear out of proportion and distorted. When I hover a cursor over one, it flips back and forth between (distorted) modified version and the original. When I select modified versions to print a contact sheet, only the originals print even though it doesn't appear that way on the screen when I'm setting it up.

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong or what has happened? Thanks for any help you can give me!

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 9:53 AM

Two things to try.

- Delete and rebuild Previews for your Project. Directions are in the User Manual (sorry -- difficult to post links from an iPad)

- Move all the Images into a newly-created Project, and delete the old Project. Sometimes a Project (the container) gets corrupted, but the Images are not themselves affected.

Good luck. Post back.

(Sent from my magic glass.)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2013 9:53 AM in response to NorthwoodsPat

Two things to try.

- Delete and rebuild Previews for your Project. Directions are in the User Manual (sorry -- difficult to post links from an iPad)

- Move all the Images into a newly-created Project, and delete the old Project. Sometimes a Project (the container) gets corrupted, but the Images are not themselves affected.

Good luck. Post back.

(Sent from my magic glass.)

Modified versions are appearing distorted & only the original prints

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.