Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Migrate iWork09 after upgrade to Mountain Lion

I've recently updated to Mountain Lion, I have a backup of my old OSX with iWork09 on it but it's not possible to recover it on the new version of Lion. I have the serial number of my old iWork09 but not a CD. The serial number doesn´t seem very useful since apple no longer offers a trial-version download. Any tips?

iWork' 09-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 10:23 AM

7 replies

Jan 27, 2013 11:45 AM in response to cp.marlow

Hmmm, not sure what to tell you except that I believe I read somewhere that the latest updates included compatibility for the newer OS's; my current versions are:

Keynote 5.3

Numbers 2.3

Pages 4.3

However, I purchased the retail iWork 09 version and have the CD to reinstall. Your trial>paid for a serial number>version may have fallen through the cracks. Your choices may be to either buy them separately at the app store or get a retail disk on ebay or other online sellers. I see that Amazon still has them, and there are a bunch available on ebay for as little as $20.

Migrate iWork09 after upgrade to Mountain Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.