Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello! I have a very big problem. 23/01/13 purchased router airport extream ! the main problem is that my ISP asks me where to write id WAN-interface where to look? usually written on the back of the box, but there's nothing there! but without it does not

hello! I have a very big problem. 23/01/13 purchased router airport extream ! the main problem is that my ISP asks me where to write id WAN-interface where to look? usually written on the back of the box, but there's nothing there! but without it does not give router wi-fi

Airport extreme -OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 12:35 PM

Your ISP is likely looking for the MAC Address or Ethernet ID of the AirPort Extreme.

Turn the AirPort Extreme upside down, grab a flashlight and possibly some reading glasses.

Look at the label on the bottom of the device and write down the Ethernet ID. It is a series of letters and numbers in the form of xx : xx : xx : xx : xx : xx

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2013 12:35 PM in response to Tajanimbu

Your ISP is likely looking for the MAC Address or Ethernet ID of the AirPort Extreme.

Turn the AirPort Extreme upside down, grab a flashlight and possibly some reading glasses.

Look at the label on the bottom of the device and write down the Ethernet ID. It is a series of letters and numbers in the form of xx : xx : xx : xx : xx : xx

Jan 27, 2013 7:04 AM in response to Tajanimbu

I assume that you have your modem connected to the WAN port on the AirPort Extreme.

I suggest that you start over with the configuration again since your ISP now has your WAN address information.

Hold in the reset button on the back of the AirPort Extrmee for 7-8 seconds and then release

Allow a full minute for the AirPort Extreme to restart

Go through the set up again of the AirPort Extreme and configure it to "create a wireless network"

Report on your results.

hello! I have a very big problem. 23/01/13 purchased router airport extream ! the main problem is that my ISP asks me where to write id WAN-interface where to look? usually written on the back of the box, but there's nothing there! but without it does not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.