Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie 11: Cutaway feature

So I use the cutaway feature in a video to cut to a picture and keep the audio from the video and it works. Then when I try to play the whole movie back the audio keeps going and the video stays still until the picture is over, but the picture never shows! Any idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?

iMovie '11, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 4:42 AM

If you right click on the media in your event, see if it offers to optimize media. If it does, that will fix it once you optimize.

Also, try sharing your movie and see if the problem persists in the final version. Once you have either shared or finalized, the problem should not occur in the project as you edit.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2013 4:42 AM in response to evanderbilt

If you right click on the media in your event, see if it offers to optimize media. If it does, that will fix it once you optimize.

Also, try sharing your movie and see if the problem persists in the final version. Once you have either shared or finalized, the problem should not occur in the project as you edit.

iMovie 11: Cutaway feature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.