2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2013 10:45 AM by Brimstin
Brimstin Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I've been trying for months to get the message to go away. The problem first appeared when I upgraded to OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion. I've attempted to delete everything on my computer that I can think of that has anything to do with idisk or 'me.com', including stuff in the keychain.

Today, as a last resort, I took my computer to my local Apple Store. Three Geniuses worked at it together for TWO hours--they tried everything they could think of. They finally came to me and told me they were stumped. Their only final suggestion was to back up my computer and completely reinstall OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion. I just completed that process and sure enough, iMovie still displays the same perpetual error message.

The only way they were able to get the message to go away was to create a completely new user account on my computer. There must be some file, somewhere that is pointing to a missing iDisk link that was removed when 'me.com' was phased out to iCloud.

This is driving me crazy. If you can figure this one out, you have every right to consider yourself smarter than 3 Apple Geniuses!

iMovie '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), idisk imovie imovie 11 server idisk