Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone5 Problem when I connect with my PC.

Hello everyone !

I have iPhone 5. When connect it with my PC, I checked the iTunes and I see that there is "Others" part and it is indicted with orange. It is about 1GB and I want to delete it. Because it is different from apps and musics. I used my phone 1 month. But I want to delete the others part. And I checked this problem on the internet. One of the guy says that it is 9 GB on my iPhone !!

I don't want to restore my iPhone ! Please tell the solution. I turned crazy !!!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 12:48 AM

1 reply

iPhone5 Problem when I connect with my PC.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.