Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Extras problem

Recently I had downloaded Ted (Unrated) and Rise of the planet Of the Apes. These two mvies are great and there iTunes Extras are superb. In iTunes 11 when you click on the icon movie, under the title there is the icon "Show iTunes Extras" (or something else). This is totally working on the two movies. And two days ago I ripped the Blu-Ray Sinister on my MacBook. And yesterday I had the idea to create a iTunes Extras for Sinister. So I did all the steps that Apple said. And after I replaced it in the same folder as the movie. But the problem is that I steel have two seperate icons: the movie "Sinister", and the icon with the file "Sinister - iTunes Extras". And I would like to have one icon with the movie and the iTunes Extras like "Ted (Unrated)" and "Rise of the planet of the Apes". Please help me if you know how to resolve this problem.

MacBook, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 3:50 AM

1 reply

iTunes Extras problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.