Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Awdd_2013-01-27-1.consolidated.metriclog What does this mean? Is it just a crash or something to worry about?

I found this on diagnostics, I assume its just a small crash, as crashes a happen all the time, it's on an iPad mini. I worry a lot about stuff like this, so dont worry me unnecessarily please! :) it is not jail broken.

iPad, This is on an ipad mini

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 5:55 AM

It's nothing to worry about. It is a crash report. I have them as well. There is no need to concern yourself with those reports unless your iPad is constantly crashing. If it is, you need to do something to try to stop the crashes, and if you can't, then you would need to Contact an Apple Store for help.

Stay away from those diagnostics data reports, use your iPad and enjoy it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2013 5:55 AM in response to Ythbnu

It's nothing to worry about. It is a crash report. I have them as well. There is no need to concern yourself with those reports unless your iPad is constantly crashing. If it is, you need to do something to try to stop the crashes, and if you can't, then you would need to Contact an Apple Store for help.

Stay away from those diagnostics data reports, use your iPad and enjoy it.

Awdd_2013-01-27-1.consolidated.metriclog What does this mean? Is it just a crash or something to worry about?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.