Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac App Store ??? What is this?

Ok I g to the mac app store page and where are all the applications!? It's obviously not like CNET... simple!When i type in "duplicate" to be able to search for apps that destroys duplicate files (simple right... ) nothing logical appears. Some Itunes garbage results appear. I came to the "mac app store" to check on the iBoostUp app by Codeius because on ther page, they state that they reach #1... but I think that was bak in Jan. 2012. ANYWAYZZZ. I'm getting frustrated and would just DL the **** iboostup app, but I trust nothing because people are always looking to scam someone.. I don't know if it's legit. Where are all the FREE optimazation apps in this ******** mac app store?? Please for the love of the Macbook.... I hope someone can give me a good answer so i can fix this . I HAVE WORK TO DO!😠

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 9:14 AM

9 replies

Mac App Store ??? What is this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.