Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone getting images burnt into the screen? 27 inch iMac 2013

I'm getting this issue. I've had the computer for 2 weeks now. Not sure what the deal is. the most I'll leave a screen in one place is 10 minutes and I'll see the images burned in to the screen.

Anyone else?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3), Partitioned with Win7 via Bootcamp

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 2:33 PM

11 replies

Apr 5, 2013 1:08 AM in response to mattjewell

I have my new iMac i7 3,4 GHz for a week now. Yesterday, I noticed this effect the first time. I had "screen brightness automatic" and noticed that increased the brightness to maximum, since it was a sunny day and my room was very bright too. After some time, the IP vanished and I didnt see the ghost images again. I shall watch the effect very close now.

Apr 7, 2014 11:06 AM in response to mattjewell

I spent so much time on researching and money on this brand new imac and I'm having ghosting issues? I hope they have a resolution for this quickly. I turned up the temperature in my office today and started having this issue, I'm not sure if it's related? For the money I spent on this computer this shouldnt even be an issue, especially after only 2 weeks of owning my mac.

Anyone getting images burnt into the screen? 27 inch iMac 2013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.