Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to move photos into iWeb. Until tonight I chose a photo album from the iPhoto list on the top right. Tonight there are no albums, just the individual photos. How do I get albums back up for a choice?

I want to move photos into iWeb. Until tonight, when iWeb I chose a photo album from the iPhoto list on the top right. Tonight there are no albums, just the individual photos. How do I get albums back up for a choice?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 3:34 PM

5 replies

Jan 28, 2013 10:28 PM in response to Old Toad

Thanks. But I do not have a little white arrow there to click on to expand iPhoto in my iWeb. However, I discoverd on my own that if I click on audio and movies and widget and then go back to photos, it IS expanded! And minutes after that discovery, my son (Doug McLaughlin and a Discussions guy you know) told me that clicking on music or iTunes (think he intended "audio") that it causes the iPhoto to expand!

Jan 31, 2013 7:51 PM in response to Old Toad

Thanks Old Toad. I'm sorry to be so slow in replying, life is too busy right now. These are all interesting, but don't work for me. HOWEVER, I think I've realized the problem started when i used Photo Booth for the first time and it started appearing where the word "iPhoto" appears. In fact it is there first and it seems I have to click on audio to get the word "iPhoto" to appear, let alone the folders. I think if I could get rid of Photo Booth, it might return to proper working as it was before or as you are describing. Doug didn't know how to get rid of Photo Booth. Do you? THANKS!

Feb 1, 2013 9:02 AM in response to Judy Mclaughlin

Give this basic troubleshooting fix a try:

1 - delete the IDVD preference file, com.apple.iDVD.plist, that resides in your

User/Home/Library/ Preferences folder.

2 - delete IDVD'S cache file, Cache.db, that is located in your

User/Home/Library/Caches/com.apple.iDVD folder.

User uploaded file

3 - launch IDVD and try again.

If that fails give this a go: open the Photos Media Browser window in iDVD and, in the Finder, find and drag your iPhoto Library into the top part where you see iPhoto in my screenshot. One can add folders of photos that way and it might work for your Library.

I want to move photos into iWeb. Until tonight I chose a photo album from the iPhoto list on the top right. Tonight there are no albums, just the individual photos. How do I get albums back up for a choice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.