Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you delete photos from the new itunes 11.0.1.12 or how do you find were their on your computer so you can delete them from their

using itunes 11.0.1.12 needing to know how to delete photos off my ipad 2 from inported photos off my computer i have seen were some people say to go were the photos were inported from but how do i know were that is or how can i find out were that is no photos tab on new i tunes bad choice on apples choice or if none can be answered from above how do you revert back the older virsion of itunes please help

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1, hooked to an hp computer with xp

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 4:45 PM

From the iTunes menu at the top of the screen go to View>Show Sidebar.

After you can see the sidebar, click on your iPad name on the left under the Devices heading, then click on the Photos tab in the iTunes window on the right - at the top of the screen. You should be able to see where the photos are synced from in the Sync Photos From Heading.

User uploaded file

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2013 4:45 PM in response to hgraham1987

From the iTunes menu at the top of the screen go to View>Show Sidebar.

After you can see the sidebar, click on your iPad name on the left under the Devices heading, then click on the Photos tab in the iTunes window on the right - at the top of the screen. You should be able to see where the photos are synced from in the Sync Photos From Heading.

User uploaded file

how do you delete photos from the new itunes 11.0.1.12 or how do you find were their on your computer so you can delete them from their

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.