Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Attempted to download loops, went to updates (as instructed to download) Says no updates available. GB says I initiated loop download, but I didn't. What to do?

Recently upgraded from OS X 10.5.8 to OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion, which Garageband said I needed to access loops.

Opened loop browser, selected drum kits, clicked on first loop listed. Message said I needed to download loops in Software Updates. Clicked updates, message said no updates available. Clicked loop, message says loop selected is currently being installed. Installed? There weren't any updates available, and I see no progress bar anywhere indicating the installation.

Restarted MacBook Pro, hoping to access loops afterwards. Loops are still missing. What am I doing wrong?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 7:48 PM

There are no replies.

Attempted to download loops, went to updates (as instructed to download) Says no updates available. GB says I initiated loop download, but I didn't. What to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.