Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture (3.4.3) not exporting changes made to the image?!

Hi,

When exporting a RAW file to JPEG not all of the editing is coming through. It looks like everything but the 'sharpen' changes are appearing in the JPEG version.

Do you have any idea what the problem could be? I use Aperture more than a year and this happened just now ... I haven't changed anything ....

Here is the screenshot I made ... It is clear visible, that the eyes and lips are nor sharp at all ..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mariebrizard/8422945134/

User uploaded file

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 27, 2013 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 12:43 AM

Your screenshot shows the sharpening after uploading to Flickr. What does the exported jpeg look like, when you export to the Desktop and zoom in?

Do you see the sharpening then?

It would help to see both - the version in the Aperture browser and the exported image file compared by zooming in to a 100% scale, so that all pixels are shown.

Regards

Léonie

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2013 12:43 AM in response to MarieBrizard

Your screenshot shows the sharpening after uploading to Flickr. What does the exported jpeg look like, when you export to the Desktop and zoom in?

Do you see the sharpening then?

It would help to see both - the version in the Aperture browser and the exported image file compared by zooming in to a 100% scale, so that all pixels are shown.

Regards

Léonie

Jan 28, 2013 8:01 AM in response to léonie

Hi Léonie,

Thank you for your respond. Here are the images, the one from my descktop and Flickr are the same, Aperture file is sharp, the desktop file is not. On 100 % I don't see difference ?!

I just reviewed my resent expotrs and actually all my eyes are not as sharp as I see them in Aperture ... like the example here.

Thanks and regards 🙂

M.B.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Aperture (3.4.3) not exporting changes made to the image?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.