Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got notification for updates in app store but when i tried to open the updates section it shows blank

I have 5 notification for app updates in my appstore. I tried to open the "App Store" app and tried update tab below. It started loading but after few seconds it showed me nothing but a blank page i have good internet connection and all other tabs open well please help me with this

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 9:10 AM

9 replies

Jan 28, 2013 9:13 AM in response to suryakrish

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Go to Settings>iTunes and App Stores and sign out and sign back in

However, some uses are experiencing a similar problem when the badge number shows a different number of updates that in the Updates. For some it just went away/all were shown. For other it it is still there.

Jan 29, 2013 8:54 AM in response to suryakrish

Hey, try this worked for me

Change device’s language by tapping Settings > General > International > Language. Pick a language. Pick any other second language you already know or be familiar with. If you don’t, do not forget to navigate back in a different language. Change the language, launch the App Store, then change the language back to what it was originally.

It worked for me and many others.

Copied from Apple discussions from member ava191

Thx ava191

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4738101?answerId=21060511022#21060511022

I got notification for updates in app store but when i tried to open the updates section it shows blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.