Currently Being ModeratedJan 28, 2013 9:34 AM (in response to emee ann)
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 31, 2013 5:00 PM (in response to emee ann)
Okay, I have a similar problem, but with an iPod 3rd generation. I havent used it in like 3 years, just updated my itunes account to iOS 5.1.1 and restored to New (as in it restored like a new iPod would) Only problem is that I can do everything on my computer with itunes, sync, music, photos, ect. but it absolutely WILL NOT let me connect to wifi. The "Choose Network" circle keeps spinning. I am NOT on Airplane mode, and I General>Reset>Reset Network Settings and still nothing. My "Wifi" selection isn't grayed out. I just want to know how I can successfully connect it to my wifi.