Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod touch says memory is full even though it isn't

Ok so I tried to download a movie but after I started downloading it I noticed that it was going to take up 2.8 gb of space on a iPod touch with 8gb so I cancelled it but when I went to videos it was one there so I clicked it but then it just started streaming the movie over my Internet but when I went to usage on my iPod touch it said that I had 1.4 gb left and I had used 5.0 and I knew there was no way I used that much so I deleted that movie and it still said I have 1.4 gb avaliable I reset the iPod touch but did not restore it then I went to a website that convert mb to gb and I added up all the gbs in my usage area and it is really supposed to be 1.9 used not 5.0 I don't know what to do please help

iPod touch, iOS 6.1, iPod touch 4g

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 5:02 PM

- Try redownloading the movie on your computer and then try syncing and then delete the movie from the iPod.

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

- Next try restoring from backup

- Last. restore to factory settings/new iPod

1 reply

iPod touch says memory is full even though it isn't

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.