OK, well I think I have resolved my issue.
One of the reasons I found why Server Admin isn't working is becasue of the clock setting.
I know it sounds stupid but for some odd reason, my server clock was no longer in sync with my machines on the network. I found that I was off by about 10 minutes. Why? I could not begin to hazard a guess, but I suppose it happens.
Server admin is up and running now and I no longer have an issues with any server apps.
One thing I have to mention, is that I'm not connected to the Internet, I'm on my own Intranet. I have to have my server ans my time keeper by setting 127.127.1.0 (my server).
All my machines on my intranet are set to that to stay in sync.
In order to make sure I no longer fall out of sync I put in a monthly reminder in iCal to check my server clock to my admin machine so that I stay in good shape.
Go figure that one.
I have a vague recollection of a problem with the server time server
If the NTP server was enabled on the server and an external timeserver also chosen to keep the server NTP server in sync
The server NTP server would stop and time on the clients and server would gradually drift out of sync
The only way I could resolve it was to disable using an external time server