Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with feed from Panopto

Hi,

We've just switched to using the "Panopto" lecture capture system to record classes & public lecture / keynotes within the university.

Presently we publish our public lectures into our iTunes U site from our old lecture capture solution "Lectopia" and I've ran into a problem with the equivalent feed for the new lectures in Panopto - Site Manager baulks with an "iTunes U could not update the content because iTunes U could not download the specified feed" error 😕

I have successfully added some feeds from Panopto into iTunes U so I'm suspecting there's something amiss with the actual feed I'm trying to add therefore I'd appreciate any suggestions as to what it may be!

I read through this article and suspected it was failure to escape ampersands, but I've tested using feeds from Panopto with unescaped ampersands in session titles with success.

TIA

Regards,

Mark

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo (27")

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 7:43 AM

There are no replies.

Problem with feed from Panopto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.