Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i use my Ipad in Thailand?

Can I use my Ipad in Thailand for email and wifi internet?

iPad, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 7:13 AM

2 replies

Jan 29, 2013 7:35 AM in response to Healyj

Yes, no problem. You will likely need a plug converter to allow you to plug your mains charger into a Thai wall socket for charging. Mains voltage is not a problem as the iPad charger has universal voltage support. Thai supply is 220V 50Hz.

If you follow this link you will see the type of sockets used in Thailand.

Alternatively, if you will have access to a computer you could charge via USB cable.

can i use my Ipad in Thailand?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.