Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 6 / 6.1 Wi-Fi problem .

Hi everyone !

i have a very annoying probleme with my iphone 4 under ios 6.1 now , when 6.0 first came out i updated and had a problem with wifi : i can succesfully connect but when i start watching a video or downloading something or even browsing a heavy website, the wifi connection goes off and get back again after few seconds. i have a Sagem FAST3304-V2 router and i tried nearly everything i found on the web ( restore , DNS , security settings on the router ), but it seems no one is having the exact same problem as me. the 6.0.1 or 6.1 update didnt fix it ! PLEASE HELP !

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 7:50 AM

3 replies

Jan 31, 2013 6:42 PM in response to TimeGenius

Never had a problem with 6.0 or 6.0.1. However after updating to 6.1, I could not connect to my wifi on my iPhone 4S and had intermittent or no wifi connection on my iPhone 5. I tried resetting the network settings on both phones but it did nothing to help the issue.

Finally, after changing my router's Wireless Network Security Options to (WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK) I am able to connect to my wifi and stay connected.

iOS 6 / 6.1 Wi-Fi problem .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.