Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't restore co-pilot restore traffic live

Having a bit of a problem with Co-Pilot on my iPhone. Recently had a replacement iPhone 4S due to (another) sticking power button problem. Reinstalled my apps. Reinstalled Co-Pilot and my maps, no problem, restored my licence for voice guided navigation, downloaded Emily and live traffic updates which I bought in December. However when I start navigation, the traffic live bar at the side isn't there. Upshot is I sat in a queue on the M56 for an hour or so on the way to a meeting this morning. 😟

In the Menu Live traffic shows with a nice green tick next to it in the Features and Upgrades screen. In the settings, under Active traffic (which isn't greyed out) Enable traffic service and Display traffic bar are both checked.

But when navigation starts, the Live Traffic Bar does not display. I've emailed ALK through the App, but have yet to receive a response. I can also select the traffic button in the maps view, which shows (google maps style) all of the traffic on the roads. But I don't think it's routing round them?

Tried signing out and into my iTunes account, rebooting, restoring the purchase within the app, whilst signed out of itunes on the phone; entering my itunes account details into the pop up window on the app itself. All with no joy.

Anyone else suffered the same problem?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 10:01 AM

Re-install eventually fixed the problem.

EVERYTHING else failed.

1 reply

Can't restore co-pilot restore traffic live

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.