Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove linkedin contacts from Contacts?

I have tried uninstalling Linkedin, but still have Linkedin Contacts in my iPhone Contacts. How can I remove them from my iPhone Contacts?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 9:00 AM

23 replies

May 25, 2013 5:19 AM in response to borob75

I had a similar problem; exchange contacts and linkedin contacts showing up on my iphone, but I have never installed the linkedin app.

**I removed the linkedin contacts from my iphone by removing the linkedin "outlook social connector".**

http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=microsoft_outlook

It seems the outlook connector was downloading contact details from linkedin (and probably uploading all sorts of other data from my outlook to linkedin - I got linkedin recommendations to connect with people who had only ever sent me one email in the past), matching them to existing contacts in my exchange account, which was then synching with my iphone.

Seconds after I removed the connector, I opened the contacts app on the iphone, tapped "Groups" and linkedin was gone!

May 25, 2013 9:43 AM in response to Allan Sampson

Oh yes there is! I'm using the Basic version, which is free of charge. If you click on the Upgrade button when it's shown, Linkedin will offer you 3 versions: Business, Business Plus and Executive. Those accounts are used by headhunters and similar.

Again, where did you get the Download Connections option? I'm getting in to Linkedin thru Chrome or Safari under IOS

Gracias!

May 25, 2013 9:49 AM in response to pablo101

Again, where did you get the Download Connections option? I'm getting in to Linkedin thru Chrome or Safari under IOS

Again, which version of the app do you have installed on your iPhone - and why are you accessing Linkedln with Safari or a browser when there is an app?

I did not pay for the app and I see no upgrade option with the current free version of the app I'm using.

Once again,

Go to Settings with the Linkedln app.

Download Connections > turn Download Connections off for Contacts.

Add Calendar > turn Add Your Calendar off.

How do I remove linkedin contacts from Contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.