Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does anyone have a support email address

Hi my name is Richard , I am a professional songwriter who uses apple products every day and in particular my apple ID richiescott@mac.com is part of my professional image.

Now I assume i still have a mac account, as I have just checked my emails and cannot find any termination notification

and I've check my settings and the card to which the payment for the account is taken is still the live debit card I currently use ... however i noticed back at the end of august last year that i was having difficulty sending emails

on all my devices macbook pro + home studio intel mac + studio intel mac & my iphone ...... as I stated i assume some how that my account was no longer live ...... so I was using a Yahoo account in the meantime .... can you confirm one way or the other this account is still current and if so how do i get the account back working... and get reimbursed for the time ive not been able to use it ..... as you will see i have only manage to send maybe 3 emails since august last year....... so it has occasionally worked ..... I've tried changing my setting etc but to no avai

thank you

Mac Pro

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 1:59 PM

2 replies

does anyone have a support email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.