Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sync music to my iDevice without it removing what is already on it

I have recently gotten a new computer, because my old one broke and we did not find the want to fix it just so it would break again (it was unreliable), and so now that I have new music on this computer that I would like to sync to my iPod and my iPhone it won't allow me to do that without iTunes first removing everything on my iPod/iPhone.

Considering that if I were to do this.. I'd forever lose all those files that are on my iPod/iPhone. I have been suggested to go back onto my old computer get all of the song files onto a storage device and transfer them to this computer, but the problem is.. my old computer is broken, and I'm fairly sure it's not even around my household anymore.
So, if there is any kind of way to get around this on iTunes or someway I can get my songs and such from my iDevices onto this computer, but not necessarily iTunes (first), it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 4:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 24, 2017 11:00 AM in response to U_Cruz

Hi Bro.

If you want to sync new music without losing old one, download CopyTrans Manager app and you can add new music to your iPhone.

I still don't know about syncing to new computer. Sorry

And Hey, if you get a message where CopyTrans wants apple drivers then download the setup.exe of iTunes and set drivers installation to manual in CopyTrans and when asked the source, select iTunesSetup.exe and that should do the job.

If still any querries then you can ask with reply or mail me: syedmansab2@gmail.com

I can't sync music to my iDevice without it removing what is already on it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.