Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY IPAD 2 IS STUCK OF AN ITUNES LOGO AND A USB CABLE PICTURE ON SCREEN FOR ONE DAY...EVERYTIME I TRIED TO CONNECT IT TO MY ITUNES IN COMPUTER IT SAYS RECOVERY MODE BUT THEN IT ALWAYS ENDED WITH BEING CORRUPTED!!! PLEASE APPLE FIX THIS...

MY IPAD IS STUCK FOR ALMOST ONE DAY.. LAST NIGHT I TRIED TO INSTALL THE LATEST IS UPDATE WHICH IS IOS 6.1 BUT THEN MY IPAD2 TURNED OFF AND THE ITUNES LOGO AND USB CABLE CAME OUT ON THE SCREEN SO I TRIED TO CONNECT IT TO MY ITUNES ON MY COMPUTER AND IT SAYS RECOVERY MODE SO I CLICKED OK BUT THEN IT ALWAYS END UP CORRUPTED... AND IM CONNECTED TO MY INTERNET 24/7...I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...I HOPE APPLEWILL FIX THIS AS OSOON AS POSSIBLE...SO DISAPPOINTED!! PLEASE HELP ANYONE... BEEN TRYING TO RECOVERY MODE OVER 150 TIMES... 😠

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 8:24 PM

Connect iPad to iTune (computer) to Restore/Recover your iPad. You may need to force the iPad into Recovery Mode.

13 replies

Jan 29, 2013 8:20 PM in response to alicia_ohya

Recovery Mode

1. Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.

2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.

3.While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.

4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears, release the Home button. iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then click Restore to restore the device.

Note: Data will be lost. You may have to repeat the above many times.

Jan 30, 2013 2:43 AM in response to Diavonex

Done everything that I can...I've been forcing my ipad to recovery mode for 26 hours nothing happens I install and reinstall repair my itunes still nothing happens...And I already called the apple support about this to talked for almost 2 hours they told me to use different computer but still the same and then told me to bring my ipad to the nearest ipad store which two hours using train from our place and i don't want to spend much money paying them since the new ios is causing my ipad2 to stucked..my husband is angry at me right now because of installing this new update...😐😟 i just hope that apple will fix this problem

MY IPAD 2 IS STUCK OF AN ITUNES LOGO AND A USB CABLE PICTURE ON SCREEN FOR ONE DAY...EVERYTIME I TRIED TO CONNECT IT TO MY ITUNES IN COMPUTER IT SAYS RECOVERY MODE BUT THEN IT ALWAYS ENDED WITH BEING CORRUPTED!!! PLEASE APPLE FIX THIS...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.