Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone5 camera problem with flash, full gray picture when flash is on

I bought my iphone5 before few months. I am facing problems with the camera only when the flash is on.

When the flash is on in still image mode (or Auto), and if there is dark, it shoots a full gray picture having a slight glimpse of what is in photo like a negative in non digital camera. When I off the flash (there is dark) it takes the original snap. I am attaching 2 images, 1st is gray took with falsh on and other one is normal took with falsh off. Please have a look. The problem is, I can't use flash anymore with my iphone.

On the other hand, in video mode, if the flash is on- nothing gets visible while making video. it's all over gray. I can't videos with flash on. It seems the flash in my iphone put a dark gray curtain on the lense.

flash in my iphone is no more usable for me. Can someone help me or I have to move to apple support physically.

photodescription
User uploaded filephoto with flash on
User uploaded filephoto with flash off

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 9:12 PM

There are no replies.

iphone5 camera problem with flash, full gray picture when flash is on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.