Skip navigation

Open Stacks?

181 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 6:46 AM by léonie RSS
lsb Level 1 Level 1 (120 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 30, 2013 2:22 AM

Hi,

I've finally figured out how to organize my images in Projects but feel like I often can't see all of them at one time as I can in iPhoto; for example, I plan to download all photos in a project called 2013.  The project will then be organized into smart albums by month. 

In the project, I would like to see each individual image from 2013, i.e., no stacks.

When I go to the Stacks file menu, the ability to click on Open all Stacks is greyed out.  Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.3.x)
  • léonie Level 8 Level 8 (46,475 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 30, 2013 6:46 AM (in response to lsb)

When I go to the Stacks file menu, the ability to click on Open all Stacks is greyed out.  Is there something I am doing wrong?

The command "Open all Stacks" should only be greyed out, if you have no stacks, or if all stacks are already open. Did you have a closed stack in the project, when you tried that?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.