Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s or 6

I'm thinking about getting the iphone 5s or 6 if it comes out in a couple of months. Anybody here uses Sprint for the mobile service? How much do you guys usually pay for the all data plan? I know it's 79.99. Does it come out to atleast $87 a month?

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 3:53 AM

5 replies

Oct 16, 2013 10:29 AM in response to Airmax32

I have Sprint, unlimited talk, text, web, everything data, anytime minutes, call detail, and caller id for 79.99 plus $10.00 for Premium Data add-on charge, add on taxes and surcharges and you might be looking at $100.00 or more.

If you are a city, state, or federal employee (I am a NYC employee) , you may be entitled to a 25% discount.

I wish I could give you a more acurate total price on the Sprint service, but I have my wife's phone on the plan, with just talk and text, and my total bill is $132.76

Also, check your coverage area map on the Sprint site....see how your 4G and LTE coverage is....I live in Staten Island, NY where my coverage is excellent.

FYI....I don't have an iPhone yet, planning on getting one....I have an HTC Evo 4G, but I don't think the phone matters, just the coverage area. i know alot of people who have Verizon and are happy, but I don't know about Verizon's data plan. (You get a 19% discount with Verizon for being a NYC employee) so enquire with them about a discount as well.

Hope this helps.

Iphone 5s or 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.