Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had 18 reminders for today and now I have 6-- and no future reminders that I set. I didn't do anything and now I can't seem to get them back.

I use my reminders all the time. I had 18 for today and now there are only 6--ones I had added previously that are overdue. There are no future reminders. I did not touch anything! And nothing I seem to do will get them back...

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1, New iPad with retina display

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 1:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 1:51 PM

See if something here helps.

5 replies

Jan 30, 2013 1:58 PM in response to J E Winiecki

Try this as well.

Quit the reminders app completely and reboot the iPad. Go to the home screen first by tapping the home button. Double tap the home button and the recents tray will appear with all of your recent/open apps displayed at the bottom. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus ➖ sign in the upper left corner of the app that you want to close. Tap the home button or anywhere above the task bar.

Reboot the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.

I had 18 reminders for today and now I have 6-- and no future reminders that I set. I didn't do anything and now I can't seem to get them back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.