Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I hear my own voice during call on my iPhone 5 32GB.

Hello, since two weeks when I call somebody, when ringing sometimes I only hear my own voice, or breath, whatever it goes to microphone, but I see the call started like 00:01, 00:02.. and no coming sound from the one I call but my voice. I had this matter also on 6.0.2, I hopefully upgraded to 6.1 but no change.

By the way, my iPhone heats up too much, and my battery life is really bad! On 3G, it only lasts about 4-5 hours (If I don't play any games.). I tried the way like turning off the system location services, siri, etc.

I live in Turkey, but I bought my iPhone 5 from US on December '12. This baby is only 2 weeks old, and these problems make me a little bit worried.

Thanks a lot, and I appreciate your answers!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 2:45 PM

There are no replies.

I hear my own voice during call on my iPhone 5 32GB.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.