Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CALLER CAN'T HEAR ME ON IPHONE 4S!!!

I am a verizon customer and have the Iphone 4s. Today when I made and recieved any call I could hear the person clearly, but they couldn't hear me. I tried switching off my blue tooth to make sure that wasn't the problem, reset my network settings, restarted my iphone, made sure the headphone slot was clear of any debri that may of made it think my headphones were in, took my case and screen protector off, and still nothing has worked! This has never happened with before so I have no clue why it's happening now. I just downloaded IOS 6.1 yesterday when I synced my phone with my new computer. I don't know if that has anything to do with it though. Someone please help! I have no clue what to do!!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 7:48 PM

5 replies

Feb 5, 2013 8:58 PM in response to pabrognara

It happened right after I upgraded to iOS 6.1. I never had any problems with my phone before I downloaded it. I took it to the apple store yesterday and after restoring my phone, they said it wasn't a software problem and that my mic was busted. They can't fix that so I'd have to get a new phone. I am extremely upset. Let me know if you figure out what's wrong with yours. There's got to be a better solution then paying $200 for an insured phone.

Feb 19, 2013 9:46 PM in response to zhl203

Similar problem. iPhone 4S with no audio for any calls (incoming or out going... with or without head phones) Intermittant when upgraded to 6.0 and now not working at all with 6.1. Can't seem to get 6.1.1 or 6.1.2(?).

All other audio (mic, speakers & headphones) work fine for all other apps ... just phone calls.

Mar 3, 2013 5:51 AM in response to shpurly

Is yours 4s? Have you recently updated to 6.1 or 6.1.2?

Looks like apple is kiding with us. Ive had this problem since Ios 6.1 and now after 3 days I ulgraded to 6.1.2 this ****** issue has returned. Again the other part will listen me if I scream HELLOOo in the first second and then everything works fine or if I wait 1 minute but none can wait that.

Im really angry with this company always they mess up after each update

CALLER CAN'T HEAR ME ON IPHONE 4S!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.