Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I setup DMZ on the airport extreme for the Sprint airave

How do I setup DMZ on the airport extreme for the Sprint airave

airport extreme-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 8:58 AM

Apple uses the term 'Default Host' for a DMZ. To set up a DMZ for your Sprint or any other network client, you would use the AirPort Utility as follows: AirPort Utility > Select the AirPort > Edit > Network tab > Network Options... > Enable default host at:

Select the checkbox for the "Enable default host at:" option and enter the desired local IP address that your Sprint device will be using.

In most situations, you will want the DMZ device to have a static local IP address.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2013 8:58 AM in response to DeeVanU

Apple uses the term 'Default Host' for a DMZ. To set up a DMZ for your Sprint or any other network client, you would use the AirPort Utility as follows: AirPort Utility > Select the AirPort > Edit > Network tab > Network Options... > Enable default host at:

Select the checkbox for the "Enable default host at:" option and enter the desired local IP address that your Sprint device will be using.

In most situations, you will want the DMZ device to have a static local IP address.

how do I setup DMZ on the airport extreme for the Sprint airave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.