Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My @mac email address doesn't work anymore

Recently I bought new Macbook

By default an @me email account had been created. @iCloud & @me email addresses work fine but I get Delievery errors when I send to my @mac address.

Problem is my Mac ID for use in the Store etc is my @mac address. I was under the impression that my @mac @me and @icloud would all land in the same place.

So for however long I've been missing notifications sent from the Store to my @mac address.

Any idea how I get my @mac address working again?

Thankyou.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 9:49 PM

1 reply

Jan 31, 2013 5:23 AM in response to herbshirt

If you signed up for .Mac before July 11, 2008, and also had an active account after July 11th, 2008, then your mac.com ID will still work as an Apple ID for purchases on the iTunes Store, Apple Online Store, and to purchase Apple print products created with iPhoto or Aperture. You can continue to use your mac.com ID or your new me.com ID as an Apple ID (both names access the same account).

NOTE: If your MobileMe or .Mac account has expired, you should change the email address associated with the Apple ID. See Expired user names still valid for other services for more information.

My @mac email address doesn't work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.