Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 2010 calendar sync with iTunes not possible

i got rolled out a new computer with Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 by my company. I now have installed the latest Version of iTunes (10.0.1.12) on it, as I want to sync my Outlook 2010 calendar with my iPhone. However iTunes does not recognize the installed Outlook and I have no access to my Outlook 2010 account in order to sync my calendar via iTunes with my iPhone anymore!!

User uploaded file

This is a real mess as I have to stick to that software versions and installation on my computer - which is not really un-common or non-typical for thousands of apples customers at all. I was looking forward to the fact that we now are finally upgrading in our company from old Outlook 2003 versions that are not supported by apple anymore and where I with the latest releases of iTunes had always problems with the sync. Now, using recent common product versions, I even don't have problems, I can not sync at all anymore as I can't even connect to my outlook account via iTunes.

HOW DO I SOLVE THIS COMMON APPLE PROBLEM? (can you please, please give me any - even an old - version of iTunes that allows me to sync my Outlook calendar or any other piece of software that does the same job???)

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1, Win 7,Outlook 2010,iTunes 11.0.1.12

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 2:54 AM

There are no replies.

Outlook 2010 calendar sync with iTunes not possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.