138 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 11:43 AM by turingtest2
You can restore much of the look & feel of the previous version with these shortcuts:
- CTRL+B to turn on the menu bar.
- CTRL+S to turn on the sidebar (your device should be listed here as before).
- CTRL+/ to turn on the status bar.
- Click the magnifying glass top right and untick Search Entire Library to restore the old search behaviour.
- Use View > Hide <Media Kind> in the cloud or Edit > Preferences > Store and untick Show iTunes in the cloud purchases to hide the cloud items. The second method eliminates the cloud status column (and may allow iTunes to start up quicker).