Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My email is telling me that I am unable to connect it says the server returned the error: The server "p03-imap.mail.me.com" cannot be contacted on port 993. I had it fixed this morning but now its stopped working again.

I've had this problem for about a week now. I've already tried fiddling with the SSL and the ports 143 and 993 but it still hasn't worked. I also tried taking my apple id off of my computer and adding it back on and it didn't work. This morning I took my computer to the apple store and it took them 40 minutes to fix it and still couldn't explain to me what happened and didn't give me any helpful information when I asked what to do if it happened again. My mail was working normal on their wifi but when I shut my computer and opened it back up it stopped working and also refuses to connect on my wifi at home. I have no idea what is going on.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 12:38 PM

1 reply

My email is telling me that I am unable to connect it says the server returned the error: The server "p03-imap.mail.me.com" cannot be contacted on port 993. I had it fixed this morning but now its stopped working again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.