Currently Being ModeratedFeb 1, 2013 12:46 AM (in response to sulemanzp)
These errors are typically resolved by performing one or more of the steps listed below:
- Perform USB isolation troubleshooting, including trying a different USB port directly on the computer. See the advanced steps below for USB troubleshooting.
- Put a USB 2.0 hub between the device and the computer.
- Try a different USB 30-pin dock-connector cable.
- Eliminate third-party security software conflicts.
- There may be third-party software installed that modifies your default packet size in Windows by inserting one or more TcpWindowSize entries into your registry. Your default packet size being set incorrectly can cause this error. Contact the manufacturer of the software that installed the packet-size modification for assistance. Or, follow this article by Microsoft: How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) to reset the packet size back to the default for Windows.
- Connect your computer directly to your Internet source, bypassing any routers, hubs, or switches. You may need to restart your computer and modem to get online.
- Try to restore from another known-good computer and network.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 5, 2013 8:09 AM (in response to Mg Aung Htet)
I am using windows 7 x64. when I update my iPhone 4 cdma sprint 8gb with manual downloaded iOS 6.1 firmware. iTunes shows an error 14. i am unable to download ios through itunes bcz its take too long. Please help. thanks in advance
Currently Being ModeratedApr 15, 2013 12:58 AM (in response to sulemanzp)
All you Need is to Download the official firmware from anywhere, copy and put it in the directoryC:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
and Run itunes click on update(not restore). this will solve your problem.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 1, 2014 9:56 AM (in response to sulemanzp)
My wife's phone kept repeatedly giving error 14. I tried the "official" list of fixes that Apple likes to post, but no luck. I decided to try charging the phone overnight, then try it again. It worked! Note that I had to charge it via the wall outlet. The phone didn't seem to charge via any of the USB ports on any of our computers.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points