173 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 3:40 AM by yvesleon3105
I found this in another threadRe: iTunes 10.1 is not syncing my Photos correctly to my iPad or iPhoneOK. Here's the fix. Haven't had any problems since I tried the following:
2. Now re-start Aperture while holding Command + Option and select 're-build database'
3. Quit Aperture
4. Note that the progress indicator "Updating Previews for Sharing" appears before Aperture closes
5. Load Aperture
6. Load iTunes and connect iPad or iPhone (check for accurate library structure from Aperture)
7. Sync iPad or iPhone
8. Create a new folder in your Aperture library.
9. Move a couple of Albums to the new folder
10. Go to iTunes and click on the 'Photos' tab of the device sync options
11. Changes to Aperture library should update properly