Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s, with iOS6.0.1 updated but i can't play my music on my phone

Hello community,

First I want to thank for your help and to deal with my problem.

I've got an iPhone 4s as a present less than a year ago. Now, actually ona and a half month ago, I have updated my iOS. I haven't got any problems with the software and every App I own runs perfectly. But right now (!! 😉) I wanted to play music on my iPhone - and it doesn't work!! It worked before witout any problems and I liked the new look. But today right now it doesn't work.

To my actual location: Right now I'm in a room, in which I have no connection to the internet neither to my network provider because the signal can't get through the wall/ceiling of this building (there is no signal amplifier set for my provider). Which had not been a problem for me neither for playing music (well of course, I do not need an internet connection or something like that to listen to music normally - but what means normal in this crazy world right 😉).

My problem: I can open the Music-App (original). So I can choose any Interpret, album, song. It opens the screen with the coverflow and the play button... but when I push "Play", it immediatly goes from the "Pause"-symbol back to the "Play"-symbol. the time of the track is always set on 0:00 and it doesn't get on to for example 0:01. Well, yeah, thats my problem. And it doesn't work with any song of my music.

Maybe you can help me why i can't listen to my music on my iPhone. It works smoothly and excellent. the software is the actual one. What would you prefer to do if you've got the same problem. I'm going to turn off my iPhone and back on. Maybe that fixes the problem.

But it would be great if you give me some advise! 🙂

Signed,

Thor

Windows Vista

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 4:18 AM

Try to restart the iPhone and when it doesn't work again, you need to sync the music again to the iPhone!

1 reply

iPhone 4s, with iOS6.0.1 updated but i can't play my music on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.